Meet Ron Bonaguidi. President of the San Diego Polo Club.
We wanted to know more about Ron Bonaguidi, so this clever guy made us a list!
11. I hate these kind of interviews.
12. Some of the best polo players are "Bluebloods" from the east coast and "Cowboys" from Texas. I am neither.
13. If the thought of a broken collar bone, broken fingers or ribs and soreness like a good beating appeals to you, you may be an ideal candidate for polo.
14. If I play poorly during a game I blame it on the horse.
15. Everyone gets the pre game jitters before a finals game especially the players who tell you they don't.
16. Often times I wonder why I would participate in a sport when there is always an ambulance on the sidelines during each game.
17. I took up polo shortly after watching Steve McQueen playing polo in the movie The Thomas Crown Affair, I wanted to be just like him.
18. Never let your banker or lender's know you play polo. Never disclose it on an application for health insurance.
19. My name is often misspelled on my many trophies (just kidding about the many).
20. Spencer Tracy and Clark Gable played polo. Donald Trump does not.
21. I don't want a rank horse in my barn, one that kicks and bites. My wife does enough of that.
22. Polo player's by nature are very good dancers and they always have the best looking girlfriends and wives.
23. The best polo players show up for games driving compact rental cars.
24. Low goal hackers show up in Porsches.
25. My wife loves to play polo. My costs have risen exponentially.
26. She feeds our horses carrots. Now my horses like her better than me.
27. She takes my best horses for her string.
28. Don't encourage your wife to play polo.
29. I have an uncontrollable temper on the polo field and am apt to be ejected from games.
30. The teams which I play against should be forewarned that I have been diagnosed with active Ebola Virus.
31. The check I wrote for my polo club membership fees will not be honored by my bank.